RenewalTracker provides key features and capabilities allowing easy and effective management of recurring renewal item processing.
- Secured log-in, role-based privileges and specific user assignment access.
- Manage an unlimited number of renewal items within user-defined time horizons such as 15, 30, 60, and 90 days.
- Track key item details including paying authority, invoice and related payment information, accounting codes, user-defined fields and renewal history.
- Search, print, export and e-mail renewal items.
- Instantly generate forms such as check requests and other correspondence that contain custom item details.
- Store electronic documents for any item allowing instant access to supporting documentation.
- Set e-mail reminder notifications detail upcoming renewal item due dates.
- As an administrator type user, manage all of RenewalTracker’s key features and information online.
My Renewals Dashboard
- Information is secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protection providing 256-bit data encryption.
- Quick access to items needing immediate attention across authorized locations.
- Easily filter renewal items to display or perform an advanced search.
- Display address and contact information at various levels.
- Immediate access to items due within user-defined time horizons.
- Summary overview of items including item status visual indicators highlighting those needing immediate attention.
- Easily navigate to all authorized renewal items.
- E-mail item information to others, export item details to Microsoft® Excel® and more.
- Capture general renewal item information including type, name, number, coverage period, frequency, vendor/authority and comments.
- Track renewal item information including status, due date and associated amount.
- Create and manage user-defined renewal item fields to capture additional information used for tracking and workflow processing.
- Manage renewal item PO, invoice and payment information for a complete view of the entire payment process.
- Assign accounting codes for detailed payment tracking and reporting.
- Associate and store electronic documents with the renewal item, allowing instant access to supporting documentation.
- Email reminders are created and sent to desired recipients which can include internal and external parties
- Daily Item Summary emails sent to authorized Users per their desired schedule detailing items coming due
- Item Reminder emails sent to desired recipients per the designated schedule ensuring all required parties are notified and can take necessary action
- Email messages can be configured to include the desired subject and body text, the required item information, and other company branding information such as a logo and customized links to personalize
View Item Summary Email
View Item Reminder Email